View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Outside XXXII

1. - Top - End - #677
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Outside XXXII

{Melody's Island- Barn}

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Derek grimaces figuring he just said the wrong thing. Yeah it could have easily been taken the wrong way. He had meant it innocently enough. He shrugs not sure what to say to Lyanna's question. He scrubs the dishes with extra vigor.

"I would love for you to join us Lyanna. Have you ever been swimming before?"
    Jexebelle starts to run out of the room after Estia. You two stay, please. I'll talk to her.

At Derek's question, Lyanna shakes her head no. Estia was right. Until today, Momma's always been afraid of the water, barely getting onto rafts.

She looks toward the door. Is Momma mad at Estia?

[Forest Lake]

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Calvin hadn't been trying to sneak a peak, but when she stood up above the trees he was quite surprised. He looks down at the ground before calling out again.

"Sorry it is just me, I was hoping to use the lake to wash up. Sorry to disturb you."

He isn't trying to hide at all so she should be able to spot him, and he does look to be in need of a wash. The young human, 15 maybe 16, is wearing only his shorts and has a decent amount of blood covering him. Some of the blood is his from scratches from running through the woods, the rest from the deer he had killed the night before.
    Image:
    Spoiler
    Show

You're.... not going to.... attack me? she sounds genuinely frightened, and if he could see her face, he'd see it in her eyes as well.

There is a rustles of branches. Don't look. she demands. And the swishing noise of someone drying off can be heard.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-09-03 at 02:42 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody