View Single Post

Thread: Simple Q&A D&D 3.5 (by RAW) XXI

1. - Top - End - #1643
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Simple Q&A D&D 3.5 (by RAW) XXI

A 810
    Quote Originally Posted by TypoNinja View Post
    I know there is a feat for Dragons that allows them to breath weapon every turn rather than every d4 turns
    I believe you're mistaken there. Both Rapid Breath (Savage Species) and Recover Breath (Draconomicon) reduce the waiting time by 1, potentially leading to a recovery time with both feats of 1d4-2 rounds, which still does not match the feat you "know" exists. As far as I am aware, the only general feats for spell-like abilities are of the same standard form as for spells: Quicken, Empower, Heighten, ..., plus ways of increasing the save DC like Spell-like Ability Focus. Other feats for SLAs are more specific, either targeting individual spell-like abilities, or requiring some other ability in conjunction with SLAs for their function.

A 815 Yes.

1 1-level Wizard dip will let a Duskblade of sufficient level use Arcane Channeling on 0th- and 1st-level Wizard spells that the character knows.

A 816 a) No.

While a grapple check is similar to an attack roll, Power Attack requires an actual attack roll to gain its benefit.

A 816 b) Maybe.

Snap Kick may be used during a grapple if at least one grapple check is to Attack Your Opponent. Other grapple checks are made in place of melee attacks, and do not specify that their effect is a melee attack. Only Attack Your Opponent qualifies for Snap Kick's benefit.

A 817

A Silence spell provides immunity for its duration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence
    This spell provides a defense against sonic or language-based attacks.
    Last edited by Curmudgeon; 2012-09-03 at 08:08 PM.