{Melody's Island- Barn}

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
"I don't know where any mermaids live around here, but I would be surprised if they weren't around not to far. I'm sure we can find some for you to visit. If your Mom says it's OK.

He keeps the frown off his face when she whispers in her ear and nods.

"Do you think it would help if I talked to her?"

He doesn't know what he would say, and he is a bit afraid he might make it worse, but he would give it a shot.
No. But thanks. I think it's best if I talk to her more, later.

Unless McBish wants to do more, the three of them finish washing the dishes. Afterwards, Jezebelle begins making the soup Derek had just yesterday, while Lyanna goes outside and plays with the villager children.

{Forest Lake}

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
Calvin frowns a bit, and shakes his head.

"No. Honestly I didn't expect anyone to be here. If I knew of another lake around I would have turned around left when I heard you signing."

He sets down a small satchel he was carrying, with his shirt and shoes on the shore before slipping into the pool with his shorts still on. He isn't bold enough to swim naked around other people.
Do you normally get so bloody when you hunt? Hui says, lowering herself back down into a cross-legged sit, her back still to him. A very vulnerable position. If he looks, Calvin may notice that she's tense, and her head is turned slightly toward him, so she can hear his movement.