1. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel nodded. "Conversations are tricky, aren't they. We may need a pony who likes sand or something.

"Well, if you're short on things to say, you can always talk about your latest adventures."
    She winked. "Things have been exciting lately."

"Of course there are others!" she laughed. "Do you think I'd stop before I was done? I'd better bring them in." With that, she headed out to fetch Bachelorette #2.
    [Sandy - The Dating Game]

"Talk about latest adventures, got it." Sandy sat himself up, mentally preparing for the next date. His latest adventures weren't exactly that impressive, a lot of woe and sadness there. And the last one just involved getting chased by a chimera, rather boring stuff. He'd think of something, though.

[Garion - Honk Shoe]

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills couldn't help but laugh. Garion was too cute. A stallion hoof gently patted down the pony'fro. "Of course. You can examine my bed as much as you like."
    Garion let out one last, squeaky yawn, gentle nuzzling the hoof patting him down. "O...kay......." Seconds later, the gentle rise and fall of the colt's chest told them he'd finally made his trip to dreamland.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-06 at 07:39 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.