Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Has everypony seen the announcement for the new Season 3 DVD preorders?

Season 3 spoilers of course.
Spoiler
Show
So, Cadence is sparkly on the cover, we can see some tall spires in the background and the foreground is a icy or possibly crystal material, so it seems that the crystal empire could be named for the terrain where it sits and the construction of its buildings.

Of course, the mane 6 also have new hairstyles. I like Twilight's ponytail, not really a fan of Dash's slicked up hair. Others are okay.
Interesting. I don't have a spare tab unfortunately, but this is doing a good job of whetting appetites regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
But if people could see it I couldn't claim that I made it.
The joke was that I could see a broken image tag, or that there was something showing, but the three hours to poorly shop something on my phone isn't worth it. You beat me.

Alternately, you coul make an avatar that's a tan square. That'd show me.

-

Spoiler
Show
A green glass tube begins to hiss, before the edges dissolve like time-lapsed ice. A roiling column of steam or fog collapses now, without a mold, and a bipedal form falls to all fours, before slowly walking - or perhaps slumping - off the platform.

The same hiss and the same melting occurs for meters around, as more and more ponies, most of them grey-scale, stumble about in confusion. There is a soft noise as a pony clears its throat, and the two most distinct of the new arrivals move toward the noise. One stretches her shoulders and rolls her neck. The other flexes and pops his angular jaw. Both stop at the same point, and stand at attention.

You know your mission? Your orders?

Two asynchronous nods.

Good. Then go with the Moon's blessing. You are dismissed.