* No longer allowed to prove that enough sneak dice means I don't need special metals to overcome DR.
** Double for a high crit range.

* If I play a secretly evil PC, I am not allowed to be obviously evil.
** Tieflings are a bad idea if the party LG is an aasamir.
** If said aasamir (who trusts EVERYONE with NO good reason) is suspicious of me inside of two minutes of introductory conversation, I need a higher bluff score.
*** Me, not my character.
** When said aasamir puts me in a Zone of Truth spell and flat-out asks me "are you evil?", sullen silence broken through a light hissing through my pointy teeth is its own form of answer.
*** I am being barred from the party, not for being evil, but for NOT BEING ABLE TO COME UP WITH A CONVINCING HALF-TRUTH RESPONSE GAWD HOW HARD IS THAT QUESTION TO GET AROUND?

((Just to be clear, the above wasn't MY secretly evil PC. This was ANOTHER player's secretly evil PC. MY evil PC is the most-loved (least-hated?), least-suspected member of the party, and no one has even NOTICED all the crap she's been pulling on behalf of the Quori. The next ruleset is for MY evil PC.))
* I may, of course, take the item I was ordered to retrieve from the box prior to the party looting it, as I was commanded. However...
** If I am to replace it with something so that the party doesn't suspect the rogue who found an empty (and jeweled, magic, and fancy) box, it is to be something of reasonable value. I am NOT to furnish a goblin cookbook that I picked up from the bargain bin for 3 copper against just this eventuality. (Yes, I thought that far ahead.)
*** I am also not to prepare said cookbook by adding to the inside of the front cover the words "Captain Zanzibar" followed by a pageful of gibberish that LOOKS like a cyphered message but is, in fact, utter gibberish, and to then go through the book underlying random words on random pages.
**** The magical box (which at my urging we pawned without closely examining) does NOT strip an object of its personally-connective properties, thus explaining why scrying on the book's owner reveals me, the first person to have contact with the book after it was removed from the box.
***** I am not to allow, and definitely not to ENCOURAGE, the rest of the party to go on a quest to unravel the nature of this mystery, nor am I to construct and drop further "clues" into the party's hands with the intent of feeding them misinformation and also covering up my own thefts.
****** Nor, at the end of this unproductive and all-around frustrating set of sidequests, am I allowed to use above-mentioned zone of truth to have the epiphany: "Wait! I think the book was a decoy! What about the BOX we found it in? Suppose that the book was meant to distract us from the BOX!" and use the timing of this apparent epiphany to further deflect non-existent suspicion from me.
******* I'm not allowed to gloat to the rest of the group. Not that I am. I just WANT to.