Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Grills Apartment

"And why shouldn't I have to?"
She stubbornly magically pulled still. This was going nowhere. She pouted at him.
(I'll wait for Knack to get her turn)

Grills bit his lip and lightly tugged. "Because I am here for you. I promised. So let me take care of you."

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
Greif's Cafe

The griffin leans against the bar and nods his head along in time to the music, smiling contently. Top Spin takes a seat at the bar near her boss, and idly taps a hoof on the floor to the beat.

After a moment, Greif looks over at the purple mare and smiles charmingly. "So, what's your story? I'm new in town, and I'm still trying to get to know everybody. I figure I should try to get to know my customers, if not my neighbors."

The look on Spin's face becomes one of exasperation, as if to say "Here we go again." She has a strong idea of where this is going.
"Weeeeell..."Purple inhales deeply."Well I am a waitress, singer, snowboarder, skateboarder, monkey trainer, pig Whisperer, motivation speaker, pastry chef, professional eater, writer, monster busting, marathon runner, and I dabble at concert sousaphone. Oh and I also own a night club that will open very soon."