1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] The Equine and the Restless-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XII

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, it wasn't us exactly. It was one of our teammates. We did get to watch, though."
    "Agh, what I would've given to be there! Was there a scuffle before the lights? How many'd you take out, Brains?"

"I...I didn't 'take out' any....any..." She stops and remembers her blackout, and then looks absolutely furious. Her tone isn't a shout, but more of the most dangerous whisper you can imagine. "Horne...did you-"

"I've dipped enough into what you've shared so far to keep well away from killing blows unless ordered or absolutely necessary."

"...That didn't answer my question."

"Quite right. Now, if I may borrow your mouth..?"

"Oh, right! That makes things clearer! Thought ya were talkin' 'bout the swords there!" Blades laughed. "Mighty hard to understand ya when ya're both talkin' at once, though."
    "This does involve swords, yes. Specifically, a type of blade I don't believe has ever before been forged. I'll need to see the effects of the miniatures, think on perfections, but...how does a sword or knife that never breaks, returns to you when thrown, cuts through armor like butter and is immune to most magic strike you?"

"Agreed. I've been travelling for so long today..." With that, the little unicorn fell asleep completely.
    Oddly enough, Dawnstrider never really fully sleeps. Instead, he relaxes a bit and keeps an eye on the area, specifically on Jewel and/or Mile. In a very much 'protective guardian' way, not the other kind.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-09 at 02:35 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left