Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
I'm older than I look. Promise.

Spoiler
Show

The sample I got from a friend who also happens to be a semi-professional photographer.
Pretty, although I think black and white photography is a bit silly when not properly justified. Not as bad as Instagram blur, but it's a bit of the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
Well, mine was over a fortnight. Especially cuz it didn't really stop until classes had already been going for over a week... So it was more like half a month.

Partially cuz QC is one of the only places where the majority of first years are drinking age in north america, our frosh involves a LOT of drinking. One memorable night started with a few beers at noon, then we went on a pub crawl downtown, then we breaked for a few hours, then we predrank at one of the frosh leader's houses which was fun, then we went to a club.

I have never seen so many Americans learning their limits as I did the last month.
Yeah, we begun with lectures after a week as well. And yeah, pretty much everyone but those who started school early are of drinking age by then. There's actually a saying that Uppsala University creates almost as many academics as alcoholics. Lots of partying is what the student life is all about.
I'm a terrible student.