Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
Lucky averts his gaze, and suddenly finds a nearby rock quite fascinating to stare at. "Yeah. I know. Bumped into a survivor. Celestia's Legion, bad juju and all that jazz," he grunts.

The pegasus then looks back at Heimdalr, a stern, nearly spiteful look in his eyes. "Word of advice? For both our sakes, if anypony from the Legion ever asks, you never met a Lucky Break or a Felix Confractus." He practically spits the last name out, venom audibly dripping from the words.
"Do you count? I mean, you quit and all, but you could've meant 'formerly from' there... I'm going to assume you meant 'still from', because pretending I don't know you to your face isn't polite, after all!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
"I think the various griffons and griffonkin would prefer to not be shot in the face.
But that's an assumption. I could be wrong. Feather-Duster and Heim are free to correct me."

Pretty sure they seem keen on not dying whenever bullets and violence appear, so Rusty/Tripod is confident in his assumption.
Bright Eyes listened for a response from the griffons, then nodded. "Looks like I was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob
And then Lucky mentions not-meeting him!
He acquires a peculiarly triumphant look.
"Hah! I knew denying you was a good idea. And they thought I was being paranoid..."
What the heck is this guy babbling about?

"Oh hey, by the by. You two didn't find a pack of trinkets anywhere did you? Possibly next to a surly secretary? Kinda face-melty?"
"Trinkets? Probably not the ones you're thinking of. I mean, I've got a variety of trinkets from all sorts of places, but none from secretaries. What kind of trinkets were they?"