Quote Originally Posted by Lizard Lord View Post
Perhaps I just have a bad memory, but I don't actually recall Grem doing that.
He didn't whine, he just pined. "It's obvious that you're attracted to her", Duv said, but he didn't say anything. He gets bashful around her, but no whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_cry View Post
I always thought of it as technically feminine, and thought of it as 'The Witch'.
I thought it looked like an old woman when it first showed up, and have always found the name "Mr." Fingers confusing. (Which is weird because I default to calling everything male if it has no gender characteristics.) I always just call it "The Finger-Thing".

Anyway, I doubt that anyone will ever make their save against the effect, because there would be little narrative point to a contact occurring if it were not to be certain doom. Though I do agree that it's pretty silly for Biscuit to have stepped on it (it's not completely absurd, a raging warrior isn't always going to watch every step, but it does rather conflict with his high Wisdom), and I second the idea that Biscuit should just cut off the leg before the effect spreads (and then be careful where he hops).