Me? I bathe in fantasy kitchen sink. I'm kinda disappointed that it isn't a fantasy kitchen sink. Feels like reality could've done better. I like the variety and menagerie-esque feel of it. I think what bothers people is having all this too concentrated one spot in the setting y'know? My fantasy kitchen sinks have all sorts of things, but I always make sure that most of the stuff, is like, separate.
There could be like for example, ten different vampires, but they are in like, ten different places in the cosmos far from each other, to the point where they don't know about each other and I can easily pick only one of them to use in a story you see, confine a story to only one specific type of vampire and such.

But mostly, I guess unlike most, I don't really like limits. When I look at other settings I always feel like they are a little sparse, like they are lacking variety.
That and I could not possibly allow options to go shut out for no reason. I like the variety, I like the chaos and such of fantasy kitchen sinks, cause to me thats how the real world is: full of chaos, full of variety and colors and whatnot, just too big and great to really pin down fully y'know? that and its fun considering how various different things from all parts of reality would react to each other and how people would live in such a highly fantastical place of magic and technology….