Acabare

Kipt put a hand on Gwyn's close shoulder, and rubbed it comfortingly. "He must be acting, we have been through too much together for him to turn on us." Kipt said it, but did he believe it? He knew that Ombra believed the world could not be saved, but he also knew that he had feelings for Gwyn. By "we have been through too much," he had no doubt that he meant "you two have been through too much together, and he likes you too much to turn on you." Maybe I should tell Gwyn that Ombra might like her? It would certainly make her feel better about his loyalty, but it would also betray his trust. Kipt decided against it, he refused to betray his own ideals as god of love.

Tulmany: The Hunters

"That sounds like it might be the best thing to do," Randon said thoughtfully. He wasn't so sure he wanted to make a huge deal about it anymore, but contacting Drestin seemed like it would be easy enough to do. "We are hunters, aren't we? I say we should find this Drestin, don't you think?"

Smallfolk Province

Leyla nods, and feels a bit abashed about how far their argument about theology went. "Well, we have a free society if that's what you mean." "If you want to trade for some fish, or wood, or special soil that plants grow good in, you could talk to me." "You're soil is no better than all the rest of the dirt!" someone yelled before everyone began telling the strangers what they had to trade for, and asking what the newcomers even had to trade. That should make it clear enough what kind of society they had at least.

Dragonloft

Jarla listened in for a minute before thinking her plan out. She felt sure enough that these drakes would have an exit that didn't require them to cut through the training quarters of slave rooms. If they did, then she could simply follow out that same way when they left. So she sat silently, and waited for them to leave.