[Ilpholin's Office - Roxanne]

Six to nine people? That's a lot.

"Megan's always reliable for equipment and might go too. And take Harley. She's our intern and needs some experience. If she has to kill or torture someone along the way, all the better."

As for Dipsnig, he's not particularly amiable as it is, doesn't fall anywhere near Ilpholin's definition of attractiveness, and he failed to even attempt a rather simple mission she gave NO. Probably doesn't help he's a council member too. It seems a simple and beneficial way to spite him really.

Ilpholin's Office-Enshadu

"Yes. I recognized the same... obsession." Ilpholin clears her throat a little. "Marciano is no longer allowed in AMEN for one simple reason really. He insisted Magtok was in charge rather than I. But it was his obsession with an untested machine that lead to that. Like the mere viewing of the blueprints drives people to go all 'and it can do... anything'. Reminds me of some legends Jack told me." The Spirit Engine/World Eye sounds a whole lot like an Object to Ilpholin.

"My point in all of this is, if you have the same obsession, then we have no use for you here. So, if that's a problem, I highly recommend getting over the idea of ever owning such a device... right about... now." If Enshadu drops the whole Spirit Engine/World Eye apocalypse doom wish fulfillment machine thing then he'll be fine and continuing with interviewing will happen.