Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
Lucky sighs. "Not if we're lucky."

Har har, name puns.

"Never been to New Appaloosa? Nice place. Martini runs the bar, Sawbones runs the 'hospital,' and Ditzy runs a nice little mercantile. Word of warning - Ditzy's a walleyed ghoul, so try not to stare or scream or anything," he grunts. "She's nice, and should be treated as such."

He looks back over his shoulder, then back at the path ahead. "By the way, can we not broadcast my former Legion-ness to everypony we meet? I'd rather not make enemies with everything," he groans wearily.
"Oh, all right. It's not like who you served actually means anything any more, right?"

Bright Eyes nodded. "I've heard that the local shopkeeper was kind of strange-looking, but you're not Mr. Pretty Face yourself, so I think I can accept it. I'm always polite to shopkeepers. It's a good idea, you know!"

[Dealin' With Slavers, Ze]

Night Jewel glanced at Eledwhen. "Crucifixion is killing ponies by nailing them to things, basically. It's not as pleasant as it sounds."

She then thought for a bit. "Well, I've lived by my wits for most of my life. I never knew my parents; they either died or abandoned me. I used to live in the little town of Bridle Shores. Such a nice place, but there wasn't much to do there. As soon as I was ready, I embarked into the wastes to put my skills to better use. And now, here I am." She chose to leave out a few parts, such as the actual reason she had left her home, but her story was mostly accurate.