So I got to level 76 this weekend. Raised LW to 400 and still have about 6g left. Now I need to find a good way to make money so I can make my level 80 exotics when I hit 80. Looking at the TP the mat cost is somewhere around 2g each (though I bought all the ancient bones I needed when they were super cheap at 20c each).

I cleared the Mount Maelstrom map and was pleasantly surprised by getting 2 exotics as the rewards for it. They were ****ty of course but they sold for 50s each which was nice. I assume people are making slight profit by buying up cheap exotics and salvaging but I figured I wouldn't gamble and take the sure money instead (since I'm gambling on any unid dyes I find ever since I got an Abyss dye and some other 1.5g one when I started).

There's also some weird thing in Mount Maelstrom where getting into the Volcano insta downs you. I got through by using my teleport once I was down and then ressing but otherwise I couldn't figure out how to actually get through that area. Not sure if its a bug or some sort of intended block but any way into the volcano at a certain point just kills you instantly. I was fighting elementals and couldn't figure out how I insta died. Combat log doesn't even show anything.