Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
Trees meant less time to react to nasty surprises as well. "Plenty of cover for them to spring a surprise on us as well." At least he won't have any trouble aiming in the woods, as any combat would likely take place in knife fight range anyway.

Vampony Shenanigans

"I don't think any side could land surprises on the other,"
Miss M commented tapping her nose. "Nonetheless, vigilance, always a good thing to have."

And then suddenly, the woods overhead stirred bending over a bit south, as if though something were flying overhead at such a fast speed. The two vamponies stirred in a twitch, Miss M nearly springing up to the tree tops only to find nothing. If it was a vampony, it was now past the sensor ranges and not turning back.

"At least we know we're on the right track, south indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
The Cirrus
"Me? I don't know exactly...if you want to know exactly you should probably ask your local law enforcement."
Blaze didn't want to start a panic over vamponies...
"I see, seems to be miscommunication between many folks over there, as you can guess, the fire department is in the dark. Thank you anyway and for your help, we'll take it from here...that uh,...machine of yours....lots of help in containing the fire, but yea....we got it from here, thanks."