Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post
I got my answer today.

I just couldn't wait any longer, so I called her and asked, if she had time to think (we didn't have any opportunity in school to talk alone, so the phone was the only possibility).
I've read to much where nothing was. I am just a friend for her, nothing more.
I did somehow expect this, (I don't think she would have needed seven weeks to tell me that she did love me too, so I think she waited so long because she didn't want to hurt me) but I still had hope.
But knowing is still better than not knowing.

Now I have to try to not ruin our friendship by griefing to much.
*So many hugs!*

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
... Why?
Science isn't about why, it's about why not? Why don't you marry practicality if you love it so much?

I admit that I could probably be okay with it if it were only used for the scent. And, like, there was an acute shortage of the stuff. Chances are any levels of anything distasteful still being in it are negligible, but I couldn't bring myself to eat it (or put it on my skin or hair, for that matter).

So. Something actually relevant, was able to get my girlfriend to admit that she's still on the fence about me surprising her with being trans. Most of my issues sound like they should be in the relationship thread, though, so I tend not to bring them up.
I dunno. I guess really it just means we should find the time to sit and have a serious talk, but that would bring things more to a head. It's possible that forcing the issue before she's really acclimated would break things off, but it's also possible not forcing the issue is letting her forge te issue is there most of the time. Fun, aye?
*Hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
So I have my appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow to get approval for HRT (cause my therapist can't prescribe hormones.) and I'm really really nervous. I basically have to do my story all over again and I'm really scared that I might get a "not trans enough" answer or stuff will get horribly dragged out.
*Glomps* I'm sure it'll go great~

~Bianca