View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #210
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

Well, that wasn't hard. Squad goal completed twice.

First game was all Asari, Gold Ghost. Two adepts (I was one), a Justicar and a Vanguard. I was reminded very keenly of Benezia's quote "have you ever faced an Asari Commando unit before?" Clearly Cerberus hadn't, because we tore through them like tissue. I almost felt sorry for the Illusive Man; Phantoms have to be expensive to make.

Then a little later was all-Krogan(!!!), Gold, . Two battlemasters, a sentinel, and my soldier. This one was Geth on Vancouver. I was reminded, quite forcibly, how freaking tough Krogan are; It takes 3 rockets to drop my shields instead of one, and 6 prime bolts. (Hunters however are still far too lethal. I was amazed at how easily they cut through my defenses when every other unit may as well have been flicking rubber bands.) The stunlock potential geth have is a big problem though. But we made it, full extraction.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2012-09-22 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)