Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
Well, assuming Faust's influence is still around,
Spoiler
Show
Scootaloo is intended to never learn to fly.
With all respect due that is one I would not like to see upheld

Plus, isn't the release date right around the same time as the next 5-episode DVD with the new episodes on it?
Is it I didn't look for that. If true that would be suggestive, that's their content while Studio B has the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
I would just like to comment on my surprise at finding a fellow Sanderson fan in Ponythread. On a related note, what do you think Vin's cutie mark would look like? For the rest of Ponythread, what would the special talents of various book characters be?

For instance, I think Mat's (form the Wheel of Time) would be a pair of dice.

That is all.
Sooo not Sanderson's character there. He was bloody well picked just to type up the flaming notes.

Though I of course agree, I'd have to say six dice though. Dark One's Eyes.

Done properly the WoT Ponyverse would have them cutie marks appear a lot later in life, or we'd need foal/filly main characters. Because Rand, Mat, Perrin, and Egwene should totally start blank flanked.

Let see for a conservative list of major characters:

Moiraine- bright blue gem.
Lan- a certain sword
Thom- harp
Elayne- tiara
Aviendha- spear and buckler design
Min- an eye
Nynaeve- a medicinal plant with thorns
Egwene- Flame of Tar Valon (only post-schism)
Perrin- a hammer (after reconciling that its his choice)
Mat- dice (shows up book three, subject to much ribbing about how disreputable it is)

and

Rand- Combined Aes Sedai symbol of the Age of Legends (you know when it shows up)

Now the real question is who's what pony breed? Channeling should have nothing to do with unicorns though.