1. - Top - End - #1339
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Doesn't Peewee count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    He already has one (by the end of season 2), Peewee.
    Ah. I hadn't made it that far yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Re: Peewee
    Don't forget guys, that INo hasn't seen the whole series yet. (Hurry up, dude! Not long before the new season starts.)
    By Wendesday, I should have quite a bit of it watched. I'll report back later on my findings. I've just been busy.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    I prefer G Gundam for my martial arts mecha needs.
    You can never have enough Martial Arts, Mecha, or any combination of both.

*skulldesk*

How many times I have read that and not seen that typo?
    It had a very good hide check modifier.

Oh, I do know, I just would rather I didn't...!
    .... is it that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "I can see what's happening."

"What?"

"And they don't have a clue."

"Who?"

"They'll fall in love, and here's the bottom line-- Our Trio's gone to two."

"Oh."
    They sound so weird with those voices!

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    On Background Pets--
    ...I got nothing. Though the thought of "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS PET GROOMING SERVICE GO!!" comes to mind.
    I can only imagine how chaotic things might get from something like that...

....so just another day for Ponyville, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Oh, does that mean you don't want these cookies...

Spoiler
    Show

... or ice cream...

Spoiler
    Show

... or cake...

Spoiler
    Show

... or tea?

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    If Peewee counts, does Spike himself count?
    Spike seems a bit too intelligent to count as a pet. Slavery is only approvable when the Slave in question isn't smart enough to realise it's a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Wow, she must have done something seriously bad for the mass-murdering space lich to condemn her.
    Even Evil has Standards. Though really, the writing crew for Marvel are just... eh.

Well, let's start with the fact that she went bonkers with her powers and straight-up murdered a few of the Avengers, then later, as the X-Men and Avengers and Magneto were decided whether or nor they should youthenise her in her comatose state because she was that fricking dangerously unstable, she up and went and re-wrote the entire world so that mutants were in charge and humans were repressed, completly altering history and thus most people's personalities therein; and when shockingly, this turned out to be just as crap if not more so than the current status quo, she threw another tantrum and switched it back (and who knows how many souls that were created and/or erased by those transitions, how many people were never born and who now never were - a fate far worse than mere death1) while simultaneously, permenantly and irrevocably de-powered all the mutants in the world (including Jubilee) save for two hundred or so mutants that made their saving throw; that's "de-powered" not "de-mutated" meaning that there were a fair number of physical mutants who lost their secondary powers that allowed their physical mutations to function, directly leading to their immediate deaths, let alone those who were using their active powers at the time, and futher more, the fallout of which directly lead to the deaths of about sixty of the expanded X-men school students and X-Men, including several of the major characters.

And that's not touching on the knock-on effects, like making the Skrull invasion much easier with millions of mutants out of the way, or the other tragedies that spawned from it.

So yeah, she did something seriously bad.

1E.g. just one example that we know of, Spider-Man's son Richie from his alternate-world marriage to a never-dead Gwen Stacy.
    I'm surprised no one here has toped carnage and chaos on that level a scale. Though it certainly doesn't void any of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    So, uh... in this metaphor, Fluttershy is Scar? Making Rarity Zira?

Or is it Discord as Scar with Chrysalis as Zira?

Either way that's going to be one heck of a showdown.
    Wait... Scar vs Zira? I thought it was Scar vs Mufasa, and then Simba... didn't Scar mate with Zira?

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    well, you can thank San Francisco for giving the pony haters some more ammunition...
    Spoiler
    Show
    .... is that picture entirely safe for work? It burns my eyes... to think I'm almost from there... San Francisco is just generally an odd place...

.... that probably is what most people think off when they first hear about MLP. While I decided to at least try to be open minded, I wouldn't have been surprised by this way back when, especially when I first heard about it from 4-chan and such. (I had a very bad experience in College involving 4-chan. It changed me. ;.;)
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-09-24 at 10:02 AM.