View Single Post

Thread: Guild Wars 2!

1. - Top - End - #738
    Orc in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Guild Wars 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Neftren View Post
    If you, or anyone else for that matter, needs crafting materials, let me know. I've been giving away most of my stash recently, since I don't really need the money at the moment.
    Do Chili peppers or Vanilla beans exist :)? I was messing around on my chef and those were the only two mats in the first 4 lines I was missing. 4 or 5 of each would help me to discover any missing recipes I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Hmmm. Say, is there anyone around here who has a character successfully using both Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing? I decided to drop the latter on my Warrior because it seems to me like I'd be constantly short on ingredients, but I'm not sure if it's necessary.
    I think you will be short (unless you farm a fair bit) if you do things that require like mats. I, for example, have Artificer on my Main Mesmer (Tailor as a placeholder and not leveling now) Jeweler and Armorsmith on my Guardian alt and Chef on my Engineer Alt. Bit of over lap with Artificer and Armorsmith, but my Arti is about 150 levels higher, so there actually is no overlap.

In short, trying to level like crafts can leave you very short, making it hard to discover recipes, the most efficient way to level a craft.
    Last edited by Hullabaloo; 2012-09-25 at 03:18 PM.