View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

1. - Top - End - #70
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    You should make some kind of contest to see who gets it...

*gets popcorn*

*waits*

Someone on this thread could make a lot of money on this thread if they open a popcorn station.....

"sighs, puts on salesman hat"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    Boffinspark, just what the hay did your killer cupcakes do to her?
    Fascinating, it would appear the non-pony portions of her genetic code are having an adverse reaction to the retrovirus, causing it to mutate into a more primitive strain. Batch #47, judging by the looks of it. *sighs* Ah well, in all likelihood her regenerative powers will kick in before she completely destabilizes, so the virus is unlikely to have any lasting effects on her.
    My Little Roleplay: I Think We Need a Chart
    Spoiler
    Show

.....Silent is not my bizzaro-counterpart's baby daddy. Also, how would that work? I mean, Charnel has some fire elemental blood in her-

Ahem.

Oh, hi Infernia! We were..err...

You never call. I have not seen you since Canterlot. Now you show up in my living room, using my wide-screen crystal ball to spy on my technical kin?

Err.....

Now, before I seal you into a tomb of molten brass, what is going on with my apparent......

You are a lot meaner than I remember you. Last time I checked, you were a hug-happy freak.

Glory!

Oh, be quiet you two. No, the pesudopegusi is right. I am upset, mostly at my Sister's refusal to so talk now that she's married to the idotic half-witted unicorn. Heck, I miss Igor. Ah, simpler days when I could simply board Boffensparks airship, melt a few things, and excape to Zebrica. Luckaly, my little brother Ember is taking care of most of the actual ruling of the plane, so I have a lot of free time.

......So, your reality-displaced kid is apparently a genetic split between Silent, me, and you. Possibly Nightcore, too, because we are not sure where she got the maroon hair from.

.....Group hug?

Sure.

Eh, why the heck not?

"Elsewhere"

'wplhdehehehqwhahahaha?

"pop"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am flying! Oh, pretty dollies!

Squeak!*

*Nooooooooooo!

Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-25 at 10:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show