1. - Top - End - #821
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    It's a good thing Eclaire was blind, otherwise, she'd get a good look of Sandy's jaw dropping. "I...uh..." he stammered out after un-dropping his jaw. "Well, that...would be a question I...weren't expectin' an' I'd have to say-" The familiar tingling started in his throat, and he braced himself for the worst. "Aw, ponyfeathers."
    she had a feeling she was about to regret this.
    "My tastes are broad, but if I was forced to choose one, I would have to say pegasi mares of a boistrous disposition. As you are am extremely shy unicorn, I would have to say that you are not my type at all." Sandy winced, smacking his head on the table. Perfect. He'd just taken her heart and shattered it into a million pieces. What more could possibly-"Correction; you are still a mare, and you are incredibly cute and adorable, especially when you blush and become flustered. While you are not my type, it could, in fact, be worse."

Great. So not only did the magic make him tell the truth, but it had to put in the most undiplomatic way possible. In the long, awkward silence that followed, all Sandy could bring himself to say was a low, mumbled, "I...I am so sorry."
    "Alright...umm...I kinda figured... she says kinda mumbling the rest. "I hope you can find the sort of mare you want...before you do, you might want to get rid of that spell...whoever cast it on you clearly wasn't very nice..." she says, and gets up from the table to leave. Her expression is clearly sad, but it easily could have been much worse. She's not even crying. "I suppose I might see you at my shop sometime? Though, figuratively rather than literally." she says, making an absolutely awful joke.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-09-26 at 12:21 AM.