View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

1. - Top - End - #79
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIV:E Long and Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    So, those of you who believe you have the faintest idea about Ponythread's apparent cosmology, what do you think the major shards are?

As I see it, so far, the important bits are as follows;
    Spoiler
    Show

As for the Dark-side shards, the fragments of setting and continuity that tend towards the grimmer or more morally complex end of things, there's
    Silent Night and his cult originate from Stalliongrad. Pony Russia + Zombies + The Nightmare + The Pink One.
    Boffinspark and co (Probably Divebomb too) come from an Equestria that has a vibrant mad-science community and a Celestia who either sees the need for it, or fears the consequences of trying to curb it. Pink One and Discord as major elements.
    Bleakmane's Shard of origin (probably a seperate planet to that which equestria is on) and Maxtronaut's Clockwork-verse probably but up here somewhere too.

What about the Light-side of the Ponythread Multiverse?
    Do Raz-Fox, Mask, etc come with any implied chunks of setting or repeatedly referenced locations?

And somewhere outside of all of this there is Sean Mirrsen's multiversal director/administration thing.
    Sounds about right. *ribbit* Celestia is fairly *ribbit* loose with scientists. She's actually the one *ribbit* that helped me get my start on *ribbit* antimatter, and the one in whose *ribbit* service I most often find myself.

Defense contractor, mad scientist, *ribbit* part time counter?terrorist, and now, due to my daughter developing a horn, *ribbit* a frog.

Details enclosed in a post that apparently got swallowed by the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Okay, testing new ponytaur. Like?
    I do like.

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"].... What is Kitchen Sink? A character got seriously mixed with a kitchen sink? Like the appliance?
    Exactly like the appliance. Fear the shippers, for they are all powerful.
    Spoiler
    Show

That right there is my childhood and my youth combined.

Also, people? If you haven't read The Games We Play, go do it now. This is one of the best RD shipping stories I've ever read.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-09-26 at 12:47 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!