Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Mmm, seems you're still capable of coherency as you speak..."
She nibbled his ear and pushed him down on his belly to better play with his wings. It would totally not be an awkward time for Sandy to walk in ;P
(True, but I think I may just wait for Snickers to drop by. I can't think of much better ways of meeting ponies than as they are delivering genderbending perfectly normal pies.)

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Gwynfillion grimaced and darted her eyes around before taking a deep breath and composed herself. She took the moment to prune herself and keep up her appearances for Grills. She then followed outside of the bathroom to the room and donned a small smile.

"Looks delicious sweetie,"
She told Grills.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
"So do you." Grills put the dishes on a little coffee table. Three pillows for sitting are floated near the food.
Garion, looking all spiffy and handsome from his grooming, trotted up to his pillow and sat his little flank down. He looked over Miss Gwyn with a critical eye, then shook his head gravely. "I don't think Miss Gwyn would be very tasty," he said with deadpan seriousness. "She's too soft and fuzzy and to taste good."