Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
So guys. Remember way back when a couple of threads ago when we were sharing our desktops? This happened today:

She really likes my hat, doesn't she...
That's awesome. Keep that hat there forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Edit: Would it be an idea to start a Ponythread RP Runoff thread in the freeform RP section, for thread-based RP to spill into when it crops up above a single reference or so?
Honestly, I think I'd like that. Or at the very least, get people to adhere to the rule that RP must be accompanied by non-RP stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Oh, I have a random pony question. If you could introduce one magic spell into the show, what would it be? It doesn't have to be cast by Twilight, and it could involve a new character with a special talent just for that spell if you want.
I'd be interested in seeing what an Equestrian summon spell would call up. Probably some kind of fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
Seriously, though. I can't wait for season three to come out. I'm looking forward to Cadence coming back, and to the new songs.

What is everyone looking forward to as we creep closer towards season three?
I'm just looking forward to season 3 in general. I want fun new stories, a few new secondary/background characters, and plenty for the fandom to talk about/draw fanart of/write fanfiction about/create music inspired by etc.

Just new stuff to keep FiM fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
That's cute... but who's the one with Applejack?
I'd like to know too. After squinting and tilting my head a bit, it kinda looks like a crocodile. Was there a crocodile character in TMNT?

Hee, I'm gonna take some notes and make my next RPG character based on Daring Do. I haven't played a good-natured adventerous rogue in a long time.
Knowing how your Trixie turned out, I'm looking forward to that.