1. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: D20 Mother (Anybody want to work on this with me?)

Most likely a combination of 3.5e and pathfinder. However, like PTTA and D20 Naruto it will probably have it's own rules for things as well. I am, as of now, not sure if we want to use actual D&D Psionics rules for PSI powers or make our own rules for PSI. Also, I am not even sure we're keeping the skill system. If we do keep the skill system, however, I'll probably be using the pathfinder skill system rather then the 3.5e one. It's SO much better and far more elegant. The class system will remain, as will things like BAB, Saves the hit point system and all the other basic elements of 3.P. We will, however, be creating our own classes for this. None of the standard D&D or Pathfinder classes will be present, and obviously there will be no vacian casting. In the Mother series all "casting" characters are psychic rather then magical and as a result our "caster" classes will all be users of PSI.
    Last edited by Giegue; 2012-09-27 at 11:23 AM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Mine started at a dinner party in the BBEG's estate.