Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
"Cliche as it may seem, the honor and faith of the Code is unbreakable. If a paladin fails, then they have already fallen. Oh, and also I detect an obligatory lesson about thinking before acting, not that I paid attention, obviously." His armor fades back to black. "It quickly grows apparent that I should warn you to not do anything I do, should you wish to take the path."
"So paladins can forget their morality too. I've heard bad things about the ones who do, but until now, I have never actually seen them."

Night Jewel considered a bit. "So what kind of paladin codes can be expected? There's only so many rules I can follow, and if I do choose the path of a paladin, I'll need to know if my rules are enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
"You know how townsfolk officials are - 'go here, do this, no you can't have more information'. Alas, such is the life. I don't suppose you might be able to tell me more about your needs, and how I can help?"
"My needs? They should be obvious. I am trapped in this place of heat, and have been so for hundreds of years. What I need is some kind of release."