1. - Top - End - #1372
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Acabare

Gwyn smiled gratfully, but shook her head, "You've given me enough Aqaerius, I could not in good concious take more."

The War in the North

The beasts claw closed over the captain's throat, but even as the ax came near him, he dissolved into mist only to appear over the monster's back.

"If you can find a way to kill me. Then I'll go to Hell."

A blast of lightning rocketed from his hands towards the Barghest, somehow the Captain stayed aloft.

"And like I said, I'm not worried."

The Peace Council

The Judge of the Dead nodded, "What the sailor says is mostly correct, our proceedings are our most closely guarded secret, but I can tell you this much lord Nettal. A soul is judged against nothing but itself."

Cerune Aftermath

Sophia shook her head, not really taking the Doctor's comment seriously. They continued through the ill lit corridors, curiously there weren't that many patrols, maybe one or two times the Doctor and Sophia had to dodge a patrol.

This actually did nothing for Sophia's nerves, for some reason, she felt like the way was being cleared for them.

Eventually they find themselves down the hall from what used to be the king's chambers. Two knights stand guard. Sophia looked at the Doctor. "I can't knock them out without making a sound, so it's all you Doctor."
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-09-29 at 02:49 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death