1. - Top - End - #72
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    You can't parody a parody, which is what Gangnam Style is, so I haven't even bothered watching "parodies" of it.
    No, you can parody a parody, but if you try to parody a parody of a parody, then you start to get a bit niche. Eventually you wind up playing it completely and utterly straight though, IIRC.

That or you divide by zero.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    At the latest it's not even past 3:30 in the US. Not really drinking or sleeping hours.
    You underestimate me, sir. Also I apparently hit send on that last night, passed out, went to work, and then it ended up getting sent while I was unfreezing my computer when I logged back in.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Well, it's cute when someone who is cute is doing it... for about maybe 12 seconds. Then it gets tedious again. And it's less cute than other cute things that a cute person could do. Like moonsneezes, I imagine, are cuter than moonsulks, just going by the laws of moonnature.

ZodiSheep: Some voice actors are wonderful.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-09-30 at 02:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide