View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #290
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I'd like a Turian Adept. We know they exist - Kaiden Alenko was trained by one at Point Zero - and I'd like to see one.
    We do have a Turian biotic though (the Sentinel) so this isn't required. I'd rather have a Collector, Prothean or ex-Reaper Adept myself. (There should still be some Collectors left - some worlds were hit by their swarms.)

Also for Krogan Engineers - there's a whole bunch of them ("they ARE the military might of their clans!") so why not let them get their hands dirty?
    Perhaps... I got the impression that Krogan Engineers are closer to mechanics, than true omni-tool wizards myself. Though if they came up with something that took advantage of Krogan durability it could be interesting.

Mostly, I'd like to see a Quarian Soldier. It's my favourite race and least used class, so combining the two would give me reason to play through 1-20 again.
    I could also pretend it's because I have this vision of a really fun ability for them, where they use their Omnitool and carried equipment to place down a high-powered Turret that stops them from moving while active, but deals lots of damage to whatever it hits..... But quite frankly I'd just settle for a guy with a Defence Drone and a slow firing missile launcher so that I could pretend to be Kal Reegar.
    Yeah this one sounds fine to me.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2012-10-01 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)