1. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Silly Americans and letting Juniors in to prom. Seniors organize their prom, juniors their pre prom and sophomores their pre-pre-prom; there is no intermixing of classes. Works fantastically.
    It all depends on the school. I know some have both a Junior Prom and a Senior Prom. We have a Junior-Senior Prom, and in all honesty, it's pretty nice, but it'd be even better if we let the Seniors organize it. Hell, underclassman can come as long as they have an upperclassman date, and it's still fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    MY CLASS IS ALWAYS A BUNCH OF DUMBASS JERKS. AND THE YEAR BELOW ME IS NICE PEOPLES IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM WELL. YAY BEING 2015!
    This is how the suckishness of classes goes at my school, from least to most: 2013 > 2016 > 2015 > 2014. Although 2016 is still prone to making those really stupid freshman mistakes all freshmen do.

hur hur hur.

Wendy's? What kind of depressed romantic getaway IS this? And why am I invited?
    The best kind. After Homecoming ended and everyone went to the sleepover all the eighteen-year-olds (the hosts wouldn't let the minors leave since it was past midnight) all piled into a Prius and went to Wendy's. Good stuff.

And who said you were invited?

EDIT: ION, does anyone know if you need a BFA to pursue an MFA? I would figure if one had a BS or a BA but took a lot/minored inof art of some form it wouldn't be, but now I'm curious.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2012-10-07 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.