1. - Top - End - #647
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwing View Post
    does this mean that you can't claim not to drink coffee if you drink energydrinks? BOUNDRIES HAVE BEEN CROSSED!
    the world will never be the same again.

NEVVAH!
    You don't drink coffee, you drink caffeine, which is what I was saying, the drug isn't coffee but a component of it and it is shared by all of the caffeinated drinks (as much as the definition of caffeinated presupposes caffeine.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    Woolies is awesome.

I think for like a year there I only ate Woolies ready-made food. And then it got too expensive, heh.

Regarding the drugs thing, I read somewhere once (it might have been Cracked, so fact-checking might be in order) that hospitals actually keep a stash of heroin handy to give to patients in certain situations. Like people going through withdrawal, and... women in labour? Wow, that sounds really unlikely. Brb, fact-checking.
    You might be thinking of methadone which is similar in structure to heroin and is sometimes used to reduce dependency on it due to the way high doses of it result in reduced heroin effects, (as well as being similar to morphine making it an analgesic).
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-10-08 at 02:36 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.