Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post

I'll just say here that you and I clearly have drastically different notions of "what Shep has fought for" and leave it at that. So long as you agree not to speak for MY Shep in the process.

What bonus power are you using? Decoy and Energy Drain are both great choices for an infiltrator to take on Banshees with. Pick a squadmate with Overload (Garrus or EDI) and you can get a lot of Tech Bursts going too.
Of course. My canon Shep fights for self-determination at all costs. This is why I now have decided to go with the Red ending, because even though
Spoiler
Show
she brokered a peace with the Geth and Quarians, and encouraged EDI to be alive, ultimately Control is unacceptable because of the same reason a control chip in her own brain would have been; it might alter behavior. However Synthesis is even worse, since it forces change on people against their will. Also of course, the one single champion of that option was Saren. She doesn't like him very much.

Bonus power: Armor piercing Ammo. And I think I loathe the idea of having to start over the whole London thing from scratch to pick a different one is worse than just go down to the easiest difficulty. After all the only time you get to pick loadout, as far as I know, is even before
Spoiler
Show
the living AA Gun