View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #833
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pitch nods, starting to unroll some gauze.

"Good choice. Shovel, I'm going to step out here. Don't attack," he says to nobody in particular.

Pitch takes the female snake, trying to be as gentle as possible, bandaging up the wounds. He was no doctor, but at least he could keep the snake from bleeding out. He tries to calm it, trying to mutter consoling things. When he finishes, he turns to the male.

"Your turn," he says, giving it the same treatment. When finished, he steps back from the snakes.

"I caught the two of you, which makes you my Pokemon, understand?" he says, looking at the two of them. "Me and my Pokemon, we're a family. We keep our family safe, but everybody else is an enemy. Do you understand?" If they answer in the negative, he has Carn translate before continuing.

"If you stay with us, we'll keep you safe, keep you fed. You can stay together. You can even remain out of your Pokeball when we're in the wilderness. All you have to do is follow my commands. Can you do that?" he says, staring at the male moreso than the female.

Spoiler
    Show
    Female: [roll0]
    Male: [roll1]
    Thanks to your patchwork field medicine, the female Ekans is able to regain her wits. She seems quite enamored with the possibility of joining your team, her tail rattling eagerly as you speak.

The male is much more stoic in his response, only occasionally blinking while you explain the situation. They do both seem to understand, at least. When you're done, he slowly looks over to his sister. From what you can pick up, it looks like she's fully in favor of joining your team. He gives her a nod and a smile, then turns back toward you.

His response, though it's in his tongue, is unmistakably a positive one.

While the female Ekans slithers up to you happily, you notice her brother uttering a few low hisses with his eyes closed. You take note that Carn happens to be close enough to have heard whatever it was he said.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-10-09 at 01:25 AM.