Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
Nope. Going by just sequence you have summer autumn and winter in the wrong orders, but Spike after that noting he's not had a birthday in Ponyville before. Some ponies like to try and put them together, but the show approaches no-continuity so its really nothing more then their choice.

Pretty evident the writing staff doesn't care to order them. And officially the show is supposed to be watchable in any order so they can market "theme" DVDs, which according to Shout Factory we can blame on the storefronts and distributor end of the kids market. Nothing sterotypes like mid-level marketers.
Ah. That explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
Pfft don't try to deny it now. You d'aww'ed and we all know it, trying to deny it now just makes it more obvious.

Its nothing to feel ashamed of, most of us have made alternate arrangements with our pancreas to remain among the living. I semi-routinely put something cut up as my background to keep the tolerance (not resistance mind) high.
Oh, I'm not denying ****. That was almost the cutest thing ever. I did indeed smirk a bit.

Doesn't change the fact that only one person was even aware of the truth that the rest completely failed at.