Quote Originally Posted by slayerx View Post
I've had similar thoughts; however, i was thinking more along the lines of a sequel manga series instead of creating a whole new one... Bleach had long since jumped shark and Ichigo loosing his powers while taking out Aizen made for a good send off for him and an end for his story; trying to keep current story going was probably not gonna work out well. However, there was still some mysteries and aspects of bleach that might be worth exploring, so maybe there was still potential for the bleach universe to continue on. And so you get a sequel series; a series that would allows us to start off fresh with a new main character where the power level bar is reset and we can once again build up a new storyline with a new villain. A fresh start probably would have breathed some life into the series.

Personally, I think I would have enjoyed the idea of Karin taking over as the main protagonist... she was kinda taking over Ichigo's job of taking care of local wayward ghosts, since Ichigo lost his spiritual senses.
Spoiler
Show

You can sometimes see a lot of potential with the series and many of its ideas.
Definitly agreed. Definitly.