Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Made me a little sad, and not a little angry, when a moderator on a supposedly inclusive forums using "people with uteruses" as a synonym for "women".
That is quite annoying, but also very common. Has anyone tried pointing it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
...dammit. I don't think I pass as well as I thought I did. I'm starting to get the impression that everyone I've talked to for any length of time has worked out I'm a guy. Sure, they're fine with it - I've not had any trouble from it - but it's kinda depressing.
That's frustrating. I'm sure it'll get better over time, but it must be disheartening to you. Could you subtly ask people who are supportive what gave it away, so you can use this irritating happenstance to improve?

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
The thing is also, reproductive rights don't only affect cis women either. Stuff like how trans people are still forced to get sterilized if they want gender recognition in a lot of places (Belgium sadly being among those) falls under reproductive rights too. Here's an interesting read on it.
Thank you for the link! Absolutely. In fact, reproductive rights shouldn't be a "minority issue". Reproduction and all the various stuff that goes along with it affects everyone. It's few people indeed who never interact in some way with some end of reproduction, and none that aren't the result of it. It's just the unengaged straight cis male can get away without paying much attention cause their viewpoint is presented as the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
I wonder how many times per day Christina Hendricks has to say "Eyes up here."?
I just don't understand why her figure is described as "full" or "heavy" rather than "amazing".