Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
They were rushed (most likely by EA.) No one is denying that, certainly not me. And they can and should have pushed back harder. I don't think anyone is blameless over there.

But honestly, you had all the information you needed to make the right conclusions. People shouldn't need a bunch of extra exposition to know that they can't yell at the hologram and stamp their foot loud enough to get their way; it was pretty obvious based on the context of the situation.

I soloed with a VS (only bronze - it was very late at that point and I wasn't up to the gymnastics the higher difficulties would require of my fingers.) I agree, the regen they get is unreal, aallowing you to tank multiple Cannibals or even a Ravager if you have full stacks.

But my question is - why do only Vorcha get it? I thought Krogan were supposed to be able to heal like crazy too. I know Vorcha regen is much faster, but I would have been okay with a slower one on the Krogan to go with their durability. And yes, for that matter Geth should be able to self-repair too, though the healy-turret does a fair job of approximating that.
Because Krogan aren't gods already.