1. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Advice me up: What to get? (PS2, PS3, & XBox360-related)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoracle View Post
    Nothing against you personally, but I see that thrown around a lot, and it really irks me. What do you people DO with your poor PCs?
    I had to track down what felt like dozens of patches to get Thief - The Dark Project to run well on my machine. It refuses to even install on Windows NT unless you use a special console command.

Maybe that's what he meant? This is only a problem though if you're trying to play ancient/obscure stuff and you need to go through crap like manually making a DOSBox config for it yourself. Modern games are painless to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Yora
    - My number 1: Couch! I played on my desk for over 15 years and I just can't stand it anymore. Sitting or even lying lazily on my couch is a vastly "improved gaming experience" for me.
    Also: Who says you need to play PC games at a desk? I game in bed. Besides, you can hook up your PC to a TV in the living room and use a wireless controller if you really want to play on the couch. And if you wanna play Starcraft or something else that's unplayable without a mouse+keyboard you can get a little plastic thing that sits on your lap that you can put your wireless keyboard/mouse on (this is what I use to play in bed.)
    Last edited by Craft (Cheese); 2012-10-12 at 09:22 AM.