View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Ten tries his best to repeat his one-hit-knockout on this newcomer, but the Girafarig is able to narrowly escape being caught between Ten's powerful jaws. Having seen the kind of damage Ten can do, the wild pokemon responds by raising its front hooves and bringing them down on top of your small Trapinch.

Spoiler
    Show
    Stomp! (on a small target)
    AC 2 (1d20)[20]
    Damage: (2d10+23)[33] + [roll2]

The Girafarig you target with the rock is once again able to deftly avoid your improvised projectile. Your actions do, however, successfully get both of the remaining Girafarigs' attention. They both fire a wave of Psychic energy which intersect directly at you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Confusion! x2
    AC 2 [roll3] & [roll4]
    Damage: [roll5] & [roll6]
    Nikolas winces when Ten gets stomped on but is left no time to mourn as the two yellow Pokemon tear into him with their own respective attacks. Spluttering in pain, he manages to cough out an order to Ten before drinking down another restorative liquid., "Ten, don't let is discourage you. Just keep your fight up." Through his haze of pain, he looks down to Orobas apologetically says, "Sorry buddy, but I don't think I can take another one of those for you..." With the drink's energy renewing him, he dashes behind the yellow Pokemon, " and I still need to heal Ten, as well."

Nikolas
    Trainer Action: Drink Enriched Water.
    Shift Action: Move to I8.

Bishamonten:
    Use Faint Attack (Dark) on G3~!
    Accuracy Check: (1d20)[20] Cannot Miss
    Damage Check: (2d10+23)[33] + (2d10+8)[17] for a total of 50 damage.
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2012-10-12 at 04:21 PM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨