Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
~Phoenix~
I keep forgetting to do the signature thing, so I have to go back and edit it in...>_< I'm just not used to doing it yet!
It takes a bit, but eventually you just sorta learn to remember it as easily as you do the "Submit Reply" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
I also have pictures, sorta. My therapist (not psychiatrist) appointment went really well yesterday and he congratulated me on my progress and I also went in a lot more femme-y than usually and I just felt really happy about it in general so I rewarded myself with some nail polish:

Spoiler
Show
I bet you'd look good in any color, but that one is so yours~

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_D&Der View Post
~Matthew~
Because I want a cool signature too!!!!
X3

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
If only there was some automatic function you could set to post the same text beneath your posts every time... a signature if you will
But then we wouldn't have as much room for links and self-professed witticisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_D&Der View Post
Heh, sorry. Was a Futurama reference. Leela poses as a male soldier, and Zap is attracted to "him"(her) and is confused about it, and his line is, "That soldier fills me with hope.....as well as other emotions that are, deeply confusing...."
Called it~

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
I don't know. Like, I shaved (my face) on Monday for my psych appointment and then when I tried to shave again Wednesday it hurt a lot, even though I was using a razor I had only used once before, used shaving cream and applied an anti-irritation thingie afterwards. It's just, shaving just seems to hurt a ton no matter what I do, which makes the whole deal so much worse. :/
I know, but... I don't like stubble... :c
*So many hugs* Have you tried using an electric razor? :c

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
I wonder if bisexual women/lesbians find it as difficult to focus on the face as us poor guys...
Sometimes. Depends on a couple of factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
Feeling a bit better now. I went over to see a friend for hugs, cookies, and long conversation. She pointed out something that I feel a bit silly for not realising myself - just because someone looks at me and ticks the mental box on my record saying "trans", doesn't mean they don't file me under "female" anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
Thanks for all of your support, guys! You're all the best! *hugs whole thread!*

I think option #3 is the one I'm going to take. I'll suggest to my parents that we try and scope out her feelings about trans people, to see if I don't have to eventually completely alienate myself from my own family.
*So many hugs* Here's hoping it goes well, whatever happens. Worst-case scenario, you can probably start transitioning and just conceal signs around her like Lena suggested~

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
I love your new avatar, Phee. It's gorgeous.
It is~

Quote Originally Posted by bluewind95 View Post
I just found out that a person I considered a friend... is a horrible transphobe that hates a transgirl who is really a beautiful person just because she's trans and oh-so-unnatural.

I'm not trans. But I can't abide by such things. I feel pretty sad now.
Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
If you look back a few threads (it'd be roughly April-June-ish), I had a similar experience with a person I considered my friend. I won't revisit it, but I'll let you know that I've been there.

I do applaud you for keeping your cool, however. I wasn't able to control my temper (for the first time in my life, I was provoked into a fight).
D: *Hugs both of you*

~Bianca