Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Fine by me.....someone help me put this foalish mare on my back," Fox lowered down a little bit.
Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Lone Star blinked. Innuendo in front of your fillyfriend? Really? He set down the flamethrower near Icy and helped move the mare onto Fox's back anyway.
"You know. The thought never actually crossed my mind. But now I can't filter it out. Thank you very much, Lone Star," Icy said dryly.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
If you want a pegasus to understand anything about magic - let alone how to refer to in in values - you'd have to ask Hay Bale. All I got is my dad's advice: 'Shove a unicorn's horn into this thing, she'll know what to do.'
Icy shrugged, then gently lifted the flamethrower with her telekinesis, probing the ungainly apparatus with her magic gently. It wasn't all that hard to find the outlet to channel magic into the thing, but Icy could sense it might take quite a lot out of her reserves.

"Hmm, here goes." Her horn flared brilliantly in the room for a moment, before fading again, leaving a slightly flustered Icy Touch breathing heavily. "You should have enough to do the job."