Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Disclaimer; Never let your OC's Produce/Direct/Write their own productions.

Well then, Ponythread. I, Bleakmane, have branched out into new fields of excellence!

Behold, the dual purpose wonder that is "A Fire Pony's Tale".
Part heart-warming picture-book for foals, part historical ponythread-document.

[Long Image Inside.]
Spoiler
Show

I think you'll agree, it is quite something.
Bleakmane, Ma'am? I think that might just be the worst story I've had the misfortune to read.
You are no fun at all, Joyreaper. It is a wonderful foal's story, with a cuttingly post-modern moral and all based on true events!
It's just awful, ma'am, truly awful.
But it's so understated! And witty! And with subtle references!
You mean the "water ponies" thing, don't you.
It's clever because Ponies who aren't made of fire are mostly made of water. Delicious red water.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Oh, shush. Ponythread appreciates my brilliance, don't you Ponythread?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Also, Re: Christopher Columbus and the Land of the Ponies -
The answer is obvious. Columbus and his crew take one look at the ponies and griffens, swear to never touch another drop of alcohol in their life and sail back home immediately. I know how these things work.
Maybe then the freaking Rum won't be gone.

Also, I never heard about Unicorns being able to use Magic. Just because something had healing properties doesn't mean it could use magic... then again, such stories have existed for longer than I have, so my knowledge is definitely lacking.

Still, I'm sure they'd be freaked out a bit by the teleport, and even more so by the talkng, so that theory can't be completely rulled out. Not to mention I doubt there'd be any virgins on the boat for them to have consiered the unicorn being to meet. I feel like it's a relatively safe bet for someone to yell out "IT'S SATAN!" or something like that, whatever they yelled out back then. Probably more sophistocated than the insults used today by people that don't understand something.