1. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "'Sweet-lipped Celestia?' Gear, that's awful specific...wait, that ain't what you did, is it?!" A muzzle and a set of wide eyes poked its way out from behind the wings. "I-I-I-I definitely don't need t'know anythin' about-"

Oh my...mare wrapping a wing around him...whispering in his ear...but no, that was Silverpine...but the voice was of a filly he'd never heard before...but he knew it was Silverpine...but...but..

"Meep!"

Sandy's muzzle ducked back in as the Sandy-ball contracted at Silverpine's touch, and...was that shaking? The newly-turned filly had a rare, rare opportunity to feel what it was like to be the teaser instead of the tease-ee for a change.

As for the bar discussion...Sandy sure had opinions, but he was a bit distracted at the moment. Just a bit.
    Silverpine chuckled. Being able to tease Sandy like this was one unexpected benefit of genderbending. Perhaps there was something to a filly's charm after all.

"Lighten up, Sandy. You know we're only joking around." Unfortunately, she nuzzled Sandy, which probably sent the opposite message.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Oh! Sandy...why don't you take it and I help in fixing up the place!...." She wasn't here about the maybe Night Jewel wanting it. "You can have a nice store front here in town instead of at the beach where you'll hardly get customers!"

"I can totally fix this place up!"
    And with that StallionGear nuzzled Sandy on the cheek. "Consider it for making up for half of the teasing I do to you."
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

"I was thinking of setting up a little workshop here, actually." Night Jewel glanced around. "It should be a decent place. I don't mind chaos every now and then."

She nodded to Fox. "And for the record, I apologize for implying that you were childish and sexist. I kind of went a bit far with that. After all, no one likes being insulted." Once she finished, she gave Gear an expectant look.
    Silverpine glanced back and forth between the two, a confused look colouring her eyes. Apparently she missed this part of the bar exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Y'know," mused Heartflight. "I think that was a rift in space-time. I studied them for a while ... fascinating (if confusing) things."
    That pricked her ears up. "Space time? What makes you think that... um... well aside from the fancy suits..." Silverpine glanced down at herself. "...which I don't remember getting... Huh."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-16 at 09:43 PM.