1. - Top - End - #1380
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

<grumbles> I meant the make-up I need to make my face more masculine. Y'know, turning my eyebrows into hedges, adding a light dusting of 'stubble'. Not everything will be achieved by the fake mustaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    ...*shakes head and sighs*

Moonie... guys dont spend hours doing makeup. Also, what is "make up"? (Pictures, they will be funny. But a suit/tie is more distinguished. Also also, genderbender day? Impressive school...Yeah, lack of homework is wonderful. PSAT day today, I feel decent on the non-math, and I got a day to be a complete lazy slob. And then go to the dentist and be sad.
    Girls don't either. They spend /days/.

Actually, afterwards, when I was fooling around, I did switch into a regular button-down shirt of mine that happens to be meant for dudes, then added a blazer with matching suit pants. And a bow tie. ^.^ It worked, altohugh the numbers of layers freaked me right out. (I'm still bad at wearing double layered clothes. I used to just use sweatshirts as normal shirts on really cold days to avoid wearing double-layers.)
    Yeah. I love my school. In the middle of sixth period today a batman-voice impersonator told everyone over the intercom that whoever was dressed as a superhero to go meet up at 'headquarters'. I ran into Doctor Horrible in the first five minutes before school, who reported that they were going to take over the band-room piano and play 'My Eyes' during class. Twin Day (where everyone participating was attempting to be identical with a partner) had one kid come in holding a potted plant labeled '[His] Twin' while wearing a gillie suit.

My school rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Omaigawd it's so adorable I want to eat you up

Also be careful the pants don't ride TOO low.
    You get pictures. Do you also want the picture of me wearing lipstick and otherwise trying to look like a guy? They're quite entertaining.

Actually, they pants, even when totally low-riding, are completely covered by the t-shirt. <grumbles> It's quite annoying, as the boxers were a nice touch, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    There's something wrong with this graf, but I can't quite place my finger on it.

I must admit though, I had thought low-rise pants were a female fashion that had jumped the gender gap to men's pants.

And I don't think that's quite the term for when pants have an inseam that affords room for a pair of socks.

I didn't know that. I don't recall ever seeing that...

What term? I didn't even mention the pants, IIRC.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-10-17 at 10:59 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show