1. - Top - End - #128
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Kneenibble's Knack for Knightly Knickers: a Knell for Random Banter #184

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Well I certainly wouldn't want to be lead. I'm heavy and toxic enough as is!

But I've never actually been to a school dance. I can't dance and people are annoying, especially when they're doing inappropriate things with each other under the guise of "dance" to music best described as a sheet of tin falling off a cliff while the world's angriest man gets a root canal with no anesthesia. (I REALLY don't enjoy most modern music)
    Capital! With that much of a hands-off, not wanting to touch it with a ten foot pole attitude, they're positively ripe with [opportunity].

Though, really, you should do something about that toxicity, I hear you can find someone to help in your local city. Once I just got a bit of bleach on my tongue and it's only just now starting to grow those pieces back.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-20 at 11:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide