Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
The Elgyem's eyes glow brightly in what you presume is the equivalent of a pleased smile. Excellent. I have no qualms translating for you, either.

No need to link me to your styler, I am willing to let you 'capture' me.

The nurse returns your Pokemon with a confused look on her face. "Sir? You look like you're concentrating quite hard on something, is everything alright? Anyway, here are your Pokemon, all healed up."
<Well thanks again, I - > "Oh, everything's fine! Thank you very much!" <- will wait until we're in our room, then.>

That... that was actually kind of fun - swapping back and forth between mental and verbal. Mordecai picked up his Zorua. "Thanks again! Do you have a room for the evening?"

~~

In his room, Mordecai glanced outside at the moon for a moment, before turning to the Zorua.

"Well, thanks for helping me out." He stated - she was a companion at the moment, after all. He took out a pokeball.

"So! It'd be a lot more safe if you were caught, however, rather than a companion - then I could return you to a pokeball in danger, among other things. Mind?"

And, looking up, he took out his final pokeball. Douche haunter.

"And here we go, Iudex. Huh, when I get to Orum I may have to look into some Ranger missions, as I could use some money."

Regardless of the Zorua's selection, out came Kamoho. "Sorry for returning you - I know you hate pokeballs, but I was trying to make it easier for - "

In which the totodile latched his jaws on Mordecai's arm again. Still, Mordecai noticed he was smiling. "So that means 'all is forgiven', then?"

"Dmpf!"

"Well, we've got an early morning tommorrow! We're gonna walk into the sunrise, so let's get some rest."

"Dmpf!"

In which they did some mild wrestling to get the totodile off his arm before sleeping.