View Single Post

Thread: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

1. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

So, three more premium packs with just core + first DLC today. Another rank each in Geth Plasma SMG and Striker, which I am quite happy with. Puts those at 8 and 9 respectively, so if I keep this luck up, another couple batches will max out both. Also got me a rank in Eviscerator, which makes that my first rank-10 uncommon weapon (in fact, I think my first rank-10 weapon that isn't common), which I'm also quite happy with. That's perfect for my Vanguards.

Also a couple of appearance options for Batarians, but eh, that gets them out of the system.

Pleasant surprise in a medi-gel capacity increase, which brings me to 5 of those. I believe I'm at 5 medi-gel and missiles, 3 ops survival and ammo packs.

No luck on a Geth Engineer yet, sadly, which is the main reason I'm doing this with the first DLC instead of Earth or Retaliation. Need to keep at it though, as this is the best way to pick one of those up.

I did get a new weapon which I think was another of the single-player promotional ones, the Raider shotgun. I've never seen it in action - is it any good?

Zevox
    Last edited by Zevox; 2012-10-23 at 02:27 AM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis